Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
• If you are unable to download through the Google Play Store, please follow the instructions below.
- Please reboot a phone and go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Clear cache and data → Then, try to download again.
▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
- Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
- Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android versions lower than 6.0 can only connect with Galaxy devices that support a mobile AP.)
- Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
- Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
- Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
- PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Windows™ Mobile owners
- Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
▣ What can be transferred?
- Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
- You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
- HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To transfer data, both devices must have a minimum of 500 MB free space in their internal memory.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialize” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(The options described above may not be available, depending on your device manufacturer and OS version.)
※ Application permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service.
[ Required permissions ]
. Phone: Used to confirm your phone number
. Call logs: Used to transfer call log data
. Contacts: Used to transfer contacts data
. Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
. SMS: Used to transfer SMS data
. Storage: Used to save the files necessary for data transfer
. Microphone: Used for high-frequency audio when searching for Galaxy devices.
. Bluetooth: Used to search for nearby Galaxy devices using Bluetooth.
. Location: Used to connect to devices using Wi-Fi Direct, which makes your location available to nearby devices
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Samsung file transfer for Mac: complete tutorial
MacDroid is a great alternative to Samsung Smart Switch and makes it quick and easy to transfer files between Samsung phones and your Mac (and vice versa). As well as Samsung phones, MacDroid also supports a wide range of other manufacturers too. With MacDroid you can perform a Samsung file transfer for Mac and transfer photos, videos, music, and even folders between your devices via a wired USB connection.
The software mounts your Android phone as a disk, so you can view everything that’s stored on your phone and choose what to transfer to your Mac – you can even edit files on your Mac without transferring them.
There are two operation modes to choose from. Single-Operation Mode is an easy way to transfer files, great for beginners. For more advanced users, Multi-Operation Mode makes file transfers much faster and more efficient. Whichever mode you choose, MacDroid is simple to set up and use to transfer all your important files between your Samsung phone and Mac.
- Easy to set up and use
- Supports a wide range of file types
- Doubles as a sync tool
- Edit Android files on Mac without transferring them.
- Some features only available with expert version
- Only for macOS, no Windows version.
How to Transfer Files Between Samsung Phone and Computer?
Not long ago, Samsung released Samsung Galaxy S9/8, which has been warmly welcomed on the market. Samsung Galaxy series have enjoyed great popularity among users. As you know, with the development of smart phone industry, we can achieve more with our Samsung phone. Then inevitably, people will spend much more time on playing with mobile phone than before and certainly there are many important files stored on Samsung storage space.
Sometimes you may need to transfer data between Samsung and computer, such as contacts, SMS, photos and videos, for backup, and sometimes you also want to copy files from computer into your Samsung device. Next, we are going to show you two ways to transfer files between Samsung Galaxy and computer.
Method 1: Transfer Photos, Videos & Music between Samsung and PC via Copy & Paste
Method 2: Transfer Files between Samsung and Computer with Samsung Data Manager
1. Transfer Photos, Videos & Music between Samsung and PC via Copy & Paste
1. Connect your Samsung device with your PC via a USB cable. Once the connection is enabled, you should choose the Media Device MTP from the prompt.
2. Turn to the left bottom of your computer screen and click the Windows logo, then, click the folder-shaped icon in the lower-left side of the Start window. This will open the File Explorer program.
3. Click the name of your Samsung phone from the left side bar of the File Explorer and click to open it.
4. Decide to choose the "Internal Storage" or the "SD card" folder according to where your media files are saved.
5. Open the folder labeled "DCIM" where your photos and videos are stored. By the way, you should find other folders if your media files are not all in the DCIM folder.
6. Now, you can select the photos, videos and other more media files you want to move to your computer and copy and paste them to your computer. You can create a folder on your computer to save the transferred files.
7. If you want to copy files from computer to Samsung phone, you can select the files, copy them and paste to the Camera folder (or other folder where your media files are in) on your Samsung phone.
See Also: Transfer Music Between Samsung Phone and Computer
2. Transfer Files between Samsung and Computer with Samsung Data Manager
You can also transfer files from Samsung to computer, and vice versa, using one click, without the complicated operations like above. Here this Coolmuster Samsung Data Manager is exactly one of the best assistant programs to help share files between Samsung smart phone and PC. With it, you are able to view all files on your Samsung phone and computer before exporting. Thus you can transfer them selectively.
As you know, contacts and text messages are generally forbidden to be accessed to computer. While, by running this software, the entire contacts and messages on your Samsung cell phone can be copied to PC with one click. In fact, this Samsung File Transfer program could be very functional, just download the free trial version to have a try.
Step 1. Launch Samsung Data Manager
Launch the installed Samsung Data Manager and use a USB cable to connect your Samsung device to the computer. The program will detect the connected Samsung soon and display it on its interface.
Step 2. Scan Samsung Phone for wanted files
All your Samsung files are arranged one by one on the left sidebar, including Apps, Music, Photo, Video, Book, Contacts, and so on. Now you can enter any folder to preview files at will.
Step 3. Transfer Files Between Samsung Phone and Computer
You can preview Samsung files and select the ones you need by ticking off the checkbox in front of them.
- If you want to copy files from computer to Samsung phone, just hit the "Add" button to achieve that easily.
- If you are going to backup Samsung data to PC, you should mark your wanted files and touch the "Export" icon. Then you will save all targeted files to computer in batches.
Very easy to operate, right? Now you can download the free trial version to try this Coolmuster Samsung Data Manager by yourself. Then you will get more practical features of this program.
Transfer Text Messages from Samsung Phone to Computer
Transfer Contacts from Samsung Mobile Phone to Computer
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung in 2021?
As Samsung releases new phones to mobile market frequently, Samsung users may like to switch to a new Samsung phone. It is a wonderful feeling to have a new Samsung Galaxy. However, problem comes up - how to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung.
No one likes to keep a Samsung Galaxy without any photos, contacts or the apps that you usually utilized on your old Samsung. This how-to article gives you 5 ways to perform Samsung to Samsung data transfer effectively.
Part 1. How to Transfer Everything from Samsung to Samsung with One Click Effectively?
When switch to a new Samsung Galaxy, you must want to copy some important files from old Samsung to the new one. Professional Samsung File Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer will help you transfer everything from a Samsung phone to another Samsung Galaxy effectively with one click.
The Key Features of Samsung Data Transfer:
Transfer files from Android to Android: Support contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents, and apps.
Switch from Android to iOS: Support contacts and documents.
Move data from iOS to Android: Support contacts, text messages, photos, videos, and music.
Migrate files from iOS to iOS: Support contacts, calendars, note, etc.
Strong Compatibility: Support Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 9/Note 8/Note 7/Note 6, Samsung Galaxy J8/J7/J6/J5/J4, Samsung Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5, etc.
It also works on LG, Huawei, HTC, Sony, Motorola, OPPO, Xiaomi, OnePlus, and other brands of Android phones and Android tablets.
For iOS, it supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
You can free download the software:
How to transfer data between Samsung phones?
To move everything from your old Galaxy to a new Samsung phone effectively, you need to:
- Install the software and connect your Samsung devices to your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on both your Galaxy phones.
- Select files, such as contacts, SMS, media files, apps, etc.
- Click "Start Copy" to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung devices to a computer via USB cable.
Install and run Samsung Data Transfer on a Windows/ Mac computer. Then connect your Samsung phones to a computer at the same time with USB cables. Please enable USB debugging on your Samsung devices.
Step 2. Follow the instruction to make your Galaxy phones be detected.
You need to follow the on-screen prompts to make the software recognize your Galaxy phones. Once done, you can enter the main interface as below.
Note: Correct the phones' sides. Please make sure that the old Samsung phone (the sending one) is on the left, and the new Samsung Galaxy (the receiving one) is on the right. Otherwise, you can click "Flip" to exchange their sides.
You can tick on "Clear data before copying" on your receiving phone if needed.
Step 3. Select data and transfer files from Samsung to Samsung.
Simply checkmark the files that you like to transfer to your new Samsung phone from the middle panel. After that, click "Start Copy" to transfer data from an old Samsung phone to the new one.
Hot Articles People Also Read:
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
[Updated in 2021] How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Samsung?
Part 2. How to Share Data between Samsung Galaxy Phones with Smart Switch?
Smart Switch is a free app to transfer data from a Samsung phone to another Samsung Galaxy. Apart from that, this app allows you to transfer files from Android phones, iOS devices, Blackberry, and Windows phones. It will scan your Samsung phone automatically and give a list of data types, which will take a while up to the size of files on your phone.
According to Google, some of you may wonder: Does Samsung Smart Switch transfer apps? Before showing you how to switch data to a new Samsung phone, let check up the supported files of Samsung Smart Switch:
Contacts, call logs, messages, apps, images, videos, audio, documents, phone settings, home screen, and documents.
If the supported files contain the data types you wanted, you can follow the tutorial to switch from an old Samsung to a new one.
- Download Smart Switch on both the sending and receiving Samsung devices.
- Connect your Samsung to the receiving device via Wi-Fi.
- Launch Smart Switch on both devices, click "Connect" on one of the devices to make a connection.
- When these two Samsung phones are connected, the app will scan the device and show you the file types.
- On your old Samsung phone, please choose the items you want to transfer and tap on the "Transfer" button.
- On the new Galaxy, allow receiving contents from the sending device.
- When finish the process, tap on "Finish".
(1) If you own a Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/Note 8, the app has been installed on your Samsung. You just need to run it from the "Settings". Otherwise, you can download the app from Google Play.
(2) Wi-Fi connection requires Android 4.0 or higher and wired transfer requires Android 4.3 or higher. Using a Wi-Fi connection, please keep two Samsung devices within 50 cm with each other.
You may need:
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone Effectively? - 5 Ways
Part 3. How to Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung with A Free App - SHAREit?
SHAREit is a free app on Google play, aiming to transfer files between Android phones as its name said. You can use it to share files from a Samsung phone to another nearby Samsung device easily. To do that, you need to ensure that the sending and the receiving Samsung phones are connecting to the same Wi-Fi.
Do as follows to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung.
- Download SHAREit and launch it on both two Samsung phones.
- On the source Samsung phone, tap on "Send".
- Select the items you would like to transfer, click "Send" again.
- On the target Samsung phone, please tap "Receive" to make it discoverable.
- Turn to the sending Samsung phone to select the receiving device to make a connection.
- After that, the app will start to transfer files.
Wi-Fi File Transfer - How to Transfer Samsung with Wi-Fi?
[5 Ways] How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S8/S8+ with Simple Steps?
Part 4. How to Copy Data from Samsung to Samsung via USB Cable?
It may be the easiest way to transfer the specific files from Samsung to Samsung with USB cables, and you don't need to pay for it. With it, you can move photos/videos/VCF (contacts) to a new Samsung Galaxy by copying and pasting. However, you are not recommended to use this method if you have a ton of photos and videos to transfer. It will last a long time to move files in large batches.
Here's the procedure:
- Connect your old Samsung Galaxy to a PC via a USB cable.
- Go to "My Computer" and tap on your device's name.
- Open the SD card/Internal storage that contains your wanted photos, videos, or VCF.
- You can find photos and videos in the "DCIM" folder, or see the VCF in the storage folder directly.
- Copy and paste data from your Samsung device to the PC.
- Disconnect your old phone and link your new Galaxy to the PC.
- Drag the files from PC to the Samsung SD card or internal memory.
How to Transfer SMS from Samsung Galaxy to Computer Effectively?
Part 5. How Can I Transfer Files from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is an old wireless file transfer for Android phones and personal computers. It is not an effective way to transfer files between Samsung phones. But if you are in a place that can't access to a stable Wi-Fi connection and you need to transfer a file from your Samsung Galaxy to a nearby Samsung phone, Bluetooth can help a lot.
To do that:
- Enable the Bluetooth feature on both Samsung devices from the Android notification screen.
- Pair two nearby Samsung phones with each other by a password to make a connection.
- On the source Samsung device, select a target file, such as contact, image, video, note, etc.
- Tap on the "Share" button and select Bluetooth.
- Select the target Samsung phone to send the files.
- On the target Samsung device, accept the files and the files will be transferred from a Samsung phone to another one.
The Bottom Line:
Now, you can transfer data from Samsung to Samsung easily. No matter which method do you prefer to, switching data between Samsung Galaxy phones wirelessly or via a USB cable is no longer a difficult task.
How to Transfer Files Between Samsung Phone and Computer?
[2 Solutions] How to Access iCloud Photos from Android Device
How to Transfer Photos from Android to Android
Samsung File Transfer for Mac - How to Transfer Samsung Files on Mac?
Samsung Galaxy Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy in 2021?
File transfer samsung
Android File Transfer
Google serves cookies to analyze traffic to this site. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. See details.
Browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device.Download now
For Mac OS X only. No extra software is needed for Windows.
Supports macOS 10.7 and higher.
How to use it
- Download the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
Explore these carousel items. Use the previous and next buttons, as well as the keyboard arrows, to change the displayed item.
I slammed my mouth shut and muttered the unintelligible: Hello. "- Hello Lynn, she smiled professionally and pointed to a chair against the wall. Sit there, please.
You will also like:
- Whistle stop cafe facebook
- Gta 5 funny car
- Kc lights led
- Lamp shades amazon
- Etsy yeti cups
- Bassett curved sofa
- You play player aptoide
- India ink pens
- Root lg rebel 4 lml212vl no pc
- Boston doppler radar
- Used cars in minot
After the cross, we trained in the long jump technique. My underpants, although they were not completely clean, were completely stained with dirty and wet sand. Finally, the coach let the girls go, and he gathered us boys in our locker room. I saw how the boys, sitting on mats in the corner of the locker room, began to take turns taking off their panties and openly play with their members.
The boys from other sections, as if nothing had happened, changed their clothes, took a shower and chatted, not paying any attention.