Cellular Sales jobs in California
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Sort by: relevance - date
Page 1 of jobs
newSales Director, SD-WAN Solutions
TOYOTA SALES FULL TIME*, WITH FULL BENEFITS
Cricket Wireless | Cellular World
Hemet, CA +7 locations
Business Development Manager
B2B Account Executive
Travel Solution Partners
Los Angeles, CA
Be the first to see new Cellular Sales jobs in California
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Verizon Authorized Retailer — Cellular Sales
Business operations may be affected due to COVID Please contact the business directly to verify hours.
Most Recent Comments
I really enjoyed the superior service that I have received from the store manager Marlena. She has really been super helpful to my family and I for many reasons. Anytime we need anything she is always there to help us out. The service at this location and her team are pretty amazing. Highly recommended!
Came into Verizon in Millbrae today and had the pleasure of being helped by Marlena and Oscar. They were super nice and helped me with all my issues. Marlena was very attentive while helping me upgrade. She is also extremely knowledgeable. One of the best I’ve worked with. Great service and great location!
Brandon was very helpful and accurately diagnosed my faulty sim card. He too the time to replace the card and re actives my phone. Well done! Great customer service
From Verizon Authorized Retailer — Cellular SalesHead to Cellular Sales, your local Verizon store, at Broadway. There, our wireless sales consultants will provide you with an exceptional in-person Verizon Wireless experience. Get help upgrading your Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, or Motorola edge+, along with your Verizon plan. Shop wireless accessories, exclusive Verizon services, and the latest promotions. Call this Millbrae Cellular Sales location to make an appointment or stop by today.
You May Also Like
Verizon Authorized Retailer – Cellular Sales
Deals on Verizon Phones and Plans. Better Matters.
- General Info
- Head to Cellular Sales, your local Verizon store, at N Alta Ave. There, our wireless sales consultants will provide you with an exceptional in-person Verizon Wireless experience. Get help upgrading your Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, or Motorola edge+, along with your Verizon plan. Shop wireless accessories, exclusive Verizon services, and the latest promotions. Call this Dinuba Cellular Sales location to make an appointment or stop by today.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat: Sun:
- Cell Phones
- Connected Devices
- Home Internet
- Home Phone
- Mobile Hotspot
- Prepaid Wireless
- Smart Car
- Verizon Wireless
- Wireless Plans
- Apple, Asus, Google, HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung, Verizon, Verizon Wireless
- Payment method
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Other Link
- Telephone Communications Services, Cellular Telephone Service, Consumer Electronics, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telecommunications Services
Add a Photo
|Founded||; 28years ago()|
Knoxville, Tennessee, U.S.
|Headquarters||Knoxville, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Dane Scism CEO|
Margaret Scism President
Number of employees
Cellular Sales is an American wireless retailer based in Knoxville, Tennessee. It is an authorized agent for Verizon Wireless and recognized as its largest retailer in the United States. Cellular Sales operates more than retail stores across 42 states in the U.S. The company was ranked on Inc. Magazine's Inc list nine times. It is valued at more than $2 billion and projected a new store opening every three days in 
In the early s, Cellular Sales opened a retail kiosk in a mall in Knoxville, Tennessee. Dane and Margaret Scism purchased Cellular Sales for $14, in using his last commission check for the assets of the company. By the end of Scism's first year as owner, the company had around 10 stores. The main cellphone store was based in Knoxville on Kingston Pike. In , the company bought out one of its contract partners, Mike Collins, and added its 4th and 5th locations. Cellular Sales continued to grow through the late s and early s by making its original independent sales representatives partners in new territory markets it opened.
Cellular Sales marketed service on behalf of Cellular One and GTE Wireless prior to the advent of Verizon Wireless in April In , the company opened 68 new stores across the country. Following its rapid growth, Cellular Sales was named to Inc. Magazine’sInc. list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, and was featured consistently from to  The company opened its th store in Blount County, Tennessee in April 
Cellular Sales made $ million in revenue in  The following year, the company opened its th store, in Hope Mills, North Carolina. In , following a % growth over a month period, marked by a revenue increase of $ million to $ million. In , the company’s revenue was over $1 billion.
In December , the Cellular Sales consolidated four of its five Knoxville-area locations into one corporate headquarters. The building houses of the company’s employees and includes a call center with employees. In , the headquarters underwent a remodel and expansion. At that time, the company was hiring new employees each month, nationwide.
In August , Cellular Sales expanded its presence into California with a location in Goleta, and a second California store in Fresno that same month. Its first store in Idaho opened in Coeur d'Alene in September  By , Cellular Sales reported that its revenue had exceeded $2 billion, while averaging a new store opening every three days.
In , Cellular Sales joined Cell Phones For Soldiers to distribute free calling cards to U.S. Soldiers overseas. Cellular Sales donated $15, to SOAR Youth Ministries, a nonprofit serving at-risk youth, in The company has also sponsored the annual SOAR Golf Tournament. Also in , Cellular Sales offered free cell and internet service for Kentucky and Indiana storm victims. The company donated $45, in September of the same year to Great School Partnership to help fund programs in Knox County Schools. The donation went toward the Verizon Cellular Sales Center for Academic Excellence at West High School, a tutoring center to help students complete credits to graduate and prepare for the ACT.
- ^"Knoxville Biz Ticker: Cellular Sales tops stores". Knoxville News Sentinel. Retrieved
- ^Young, Craig (). "New Verizon store opens in Loveland". Loveland Reporter-Herald. Retrieved
- ^ abcdef"Company Overview". Inc.com. Retrieved September 12,
- ^Janet Jay. "Cellular Sales Bullish on Cellphones". Knox News. Retrieved September 17,
- ^ abcCarly Harrington (December 8, ). "Cellular Sales headquarters boosts operational maturity". Knoxville News Sentinel. Retrieved May 4,
- ^ abcdRoark, Cortney (). "Verizon distributor Cellular Sales opens new store every three days, expects continued growth". Knoxville News Sentinel. Retrieved
- ^"Cellular Sales of Knoxville". American Executive. Retrieved September 17,
- ^Carly Harrington. "Some married couples find that love, commerce can work together beautifully". Knox News. Retrieved September 17,
- ^ abEd Marcum. "Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless adding jobs in Knox". Knox News. Retrieved September 12,
- ^"Cellular Sales goes from a single cell phone store to the nation's largest retailer of Verizon Wireless". AckermannPR. Retrieved May 4,
- ^"Wish granted to Fayetteville girl during Cellular Sales Grand Opening event". AckermannPR. Retrieved May 4,
- ^HomeGrown: Cellular Sales (February 17, ). "HomeGrown: Cellular Sales". WBIR. Retrieved May 4,
- ^"Knoxville-Based Cellular Sales Expands". 10 News WBIR.
- ^Stephanie Rebman (October 3, ). "Cellphone sales company expanding in metro market". Birmingham Business Journal.
- ^Sam Goldman (August 4, ). "Goleta Entrepreneurial Magnet Prepares New Startups with Summer Accelerator". Noozhawk.
- ^Bethany Clough (August 25, ). "Fresno cell store company's second in state". The Fresno Bee.
- ^"Verizon Coming to Appleway and 4th". Coeur d'Alene/Post Falls Press. September 18,
- ^Cell Phones for Soldiers
- ^"Cellular retailer helping soldiers call home". WACH FOX. May 3, Retrieved May 4, [permanent dead link]
- ^"SOAR Youth Ministries gets $15K donation". Knoxville News Sentinel. June 3, Retrieved May 4,
- ^"How to help Kentucky and Indiana storm victims". WDRB. March 5, Retrieved May 4,
- ^"Concierge model distinguishes Cellular Sales call center". Dale Carnegie of Tennessee. June 7, Retrieved May 4,
Sales california cellular
So unusual. And now I, too, somehow did not really care that someone would suddenly see them because of the breeze. And here is Lera, hmm, she is not alone, with a man somehow fat, he helped her get out of the black Mercedes, phew, even. Though she was also in a mini dress, red, tight-fitting and not so short.
Hey, hello, Alisonka.3 Quick Tips for NEW Cellular Sales Reps
A volleyball match with the senior squad was scheduled for the day. The weather was warm from the very morning. The camp was bathed in the sun. It was hot to play volleyball, so Ruslan, in spite of the fact that he was in only his underpants, sweated so that they got wet and now adhered.
You will also like:
- Shindaiwa 360 chainsaw price
- United staffing solutions
- Yamaha eq 70 manual
- Ai stock trading app
- Charles baker imdb
- Indeed jobs postal service
- Expanding brain meme
- Mickeys chassis works
- No frills grill
- Army functional area 26
- Yale forklift ignition switch
- Henrico afda
- 555 bbc rotating assembly
Don't say that. You are not hopeless. It's just that we probably missed them. We'll find it.