While looking for some new and interesting wallpapers for my Apple Watch, I came across a Reddit post showing Apple Watch wallpaper that had been created from a GIF — and I simply had to create some of my own. Mostly because a) Apple’s default time lapse wallpapers felt a bit boring, and b) Live Photos I shoot with my phone aren’t as interesting as some of the glitch art you can find online.
The process is very simple — you’re basically converting a GIF into a Live Photo. It does take a few steps to get it to work just right. Bear with me, though. I promise it’s worth it.
- Go to the Apple Store and download an app that lets you turn GIFs into Live Photos. You can use a popular app like Giphy which not only has a lot of GIFs available, but now has a built-in option to save its GIFs as Live Photos. You can, of course, also use your favorite GIF app.
- Find a GIF or a Live Photo you want to use as your Apple Watch wallpaper and save it to your Photos app.
- Once you save the photo, go to your Photos library, select your newly saved Live Photo, and hit “Edit” in the top right corner.
- Make the last frame of the Live Photo your key photo.
- Go to the Watch app on your iPhone in order to create a new watchface based on a photo.
- Select the second tab named “Face Gallery,” then scroll down until you reach the Photos section. Under “Content” select “Photos.” That will enable you to pick a specific photo instead of a whole album. Pick your desired Live Photo there.
- Lastly, add the watchface to your watch and test it out.
Note that if the animation isn’t working properly, it probably means that the animation is too long. In that case you can easily trim it using your favorite editing app.
Also, be aware that some GIFs will work better than the others. For example, as I played around with it, I found that Live Photos that have 42 frames, and GIFs with a lot more movement, like fireworks or lightning, all worked better for me.
And that’s it. Enjoy!
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.
How to Change the Background on Your Apple Watch
This article includes instructions for how to change the background on your Apple using your own photos as the background for your Apple Watch.
Personalizing Your Apple Watch Background
If you're looking for something a little different on your Apple Watch face, you can quickly change the watch face to one of Apple's pre-designed selections. If you're looking for something a little more personalized, you can use your pictures to create an Apple Watch background that reflects your style.
The easiest way to use your photos as your Apple Watch background is to set up a display of your favorite images. To do that, you'll first need to favorite pictures in the Photos app so they'll show up on your Apple Watch.
Open Photos on your iPhone.
Tap a photo you want to add to Favorites.
Tap the heart on the photo page to favorite it. You can repeat this with as many photos as you like.
How to Set Up Apple Watch Faces
Once you've selected photos to share with your Apple Watch, then you can use the Watch App on the iPhone to set up a watch face that displays those images.
Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
Tap Face Gallery at the bottom of the screen.
Scroll down and tap Photos. This watch face will display selected photos on your Watch. If you added more than one photo, it would cycle through them each time you raise your watch face.
On the Photos screen, scroll down to Content and make sure Album is selected to ensure that the photos are from the Favorites album.
You could also tap Photos and choose the photos you want on your Watch, or you could choose Dynamic to display photos from your recent Memories.
Scroll a little further down the page and select whether you want the time to appear at the Top or Bottom under Time Position.
There are some things you cannot change. For example, when using a photo for a watch background, you can't change the color because the pictures will automatically color the watch's face.
Then, choose the Complications you would like to have display Above Time and Below Time.
When you're finished, tap Add, and the watch face will be added to and automatically synced with your Apple Watch.
How to Change Your Apple Watch Background
Once you know how to create new backgrounds for your Apple Watch, you can create as many photo galleries or even individual photo backgrounds as you want. Then, all that's left is to change them up whenever you're ready.
Only the last Apple Watch face you created will be displayed on your Apple Watch. You can, however, change them at any time from the Apple Watch or the Watch app on your iPhone.
Lift your Apple Watch to display the face.
Hard press the face to open the Watch Face Gallery.
Scroll through the gallery to find the face you want to use. When you do, tap it to activate it. Repeat the process any time you wish to change your Watch face.
You can also choose Edit to edit some of the complications on the watch face. However, not all complications will be available to edit, even if they are on the Edit screen. For those that are, tap the complication and then choose the new option.
Thanks for letting us know!
- Cold war rank glitch
- Stihl ms271 carburetor
- Sloth desktop wallpaper
- Ebay vibration machine
- Dachshund puppies snohomish county
Change the watch face on your Apple Watch
You can choose different designs, adjust the colors, and add complications to your watch face. You can even set the time ahead.
How to switch the watch face on your Apple Watch
- From your watch face, swipe left or right from edge to edge.
- Stop when you get to the watch face that you want to use.
Learn about all the Apple Watch faces and their features.
Not all watch faces are available in all countries or regions. Hermes and Nike watch faces are available only on those models.
How to customize the watch face on your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it. For example, you might change the color of the second hand or the markings on the watch face.
- Swipe all the way to the left to edit complications, which you can use to check things like the weather, your activity, or information from other apps that you installed. Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
- When you’re finished, press the Digital Crown to save your changes.
- Tap the watch face to set it as your current face.
You can also change the watch face from your iPhone. Open the Watch app, then tap the Face Gallery tab.
How to create a new version of a watch face
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display, swipe all the way to the right, then tap the add button .
- To choose a watch face, turn the Digital Crown, then tap the one that you want. This sets your current watch face to the one that you just created.
- To customize the watch face, touch and hold the display again, then tap Edit.
How to delete a watch face from your Apple Watch
- Go to your current watch face, then touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left or right to the watch face that you want to remove.
- Swipe up and tap Remove.
If you want to, you can create the watch face again later.
How to change the time shown on your Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap Clock.
- Tap +0 min.
- Turn the Digital Crown and choose how far ahead to set your watch.
- Tap Cancel or Set.
You can only set the time shown on the watch face ahead. Your alarms, notifications, World Clock, and any other times will still match the actual time.
How to hide Now Playing on your Apple Watch
When you play music, Now Playing automatically opens. Here's how to change the setting:
- Open the Settings app on your watch.
- Tap General > Wake Screen.
- Turn off Auto-Launch Audio Apps.
Genital stick from her and. immediately swallowed the swollen blueness of a large head with his mouth. Heads, koyu, immediately began to dove, with his tongue. - Ah.
Backgrounds apple watch
Rubbed against his left arm. "What a shame. I stand naked, with my legs apart in front of a young man, and he touches me with his hands, I thought, burning with shame.How To Make Live Wallpapers On Your Apple Watch - UPDATE Series 0-5
I took her in my arms and carried her to the soft grass, carefully placing my beloved. She grimaced because her ass would not be able to painlessly sit or lie on her back for a long time. I turned her over on her stomach and began to shower with kisses her first wounds from the flogging.
You will also like:
- Current masters odds
- San bernardino kaiser pharmacy
- Westin running boards
- Vbs downloader trojan
- Rainbow dash drawing easy
- 1994 nintendo games
I commented on this event. Well, then come on, apply it as directed. You see the ass in front of you, so between these beautiful buns there should be a hole called the ass. This hole is still virgin, and you are left to break it.