Has Nickelodeon's 'Henry Danger' Officially Ended? A Spinoff Is in the Works
Nickelodeon fans faithful to the channel's programming over the years have likely wondered why the comedy series Henry Dangerdisappeared. Created by Dan Schneider and Dana Olsen, it ran for six years from July 26, , through March 21, Its ending, however, felt quite sudden for devotees who had been there since the very beginning so sudden, in fact, the many don't realize it actually ended while in its fifth season. As far as Nickelodeon shows go, it lived a pretty long life.
Article continues below advertisement
But what ended up ceasing Henry Danger's lengthy run? Was it time for the show to be over? Was there some sort of pandemic-related issue?
For anyone who's been mourning the loss of Henry Danger since new episodes ceased production, here's exactly what happened with the show and what's going on with its future. And just remember there's always the chance that a show might come back in the future. You never know, after all. We're seeing revivals left and right.
Article continues below advertisement
What happened to 'Henry Danger', anyway?
Henry Danger originally aired from July 26, through March 21, It first debuted with a one-hour special on Nickelodeon, with an initial pickup of 20 episodes. That was later expanded to 26 episodes. It ran each year, renewed again and again, until it was finally picked up for a fifth season. The fifth season ceased airing in March , just as the coronavirus pandemic began to take hold. It had a great run though it ultimately ended that month, and no new episodes were planned.
The show's end actually wasn't as big of a surprise as it seemed, however. Ahead of its end, during an interview with some curious paparazzi, star Jace Norman, who plays Henry Hart/Kid Danger, spilled the beans that this would be the final season. Not long after that, the series finale went into production. Unfortunately, that's all she wrote for the long-running show. But for the curious, there was nothing dramatic behind it coming to an end.
Article continues below advertisement
There won't be additional episodes of Henry Danger, but there is some good news for fans. In February , it was announced that the show would be getting a spinoff series called Danger Force. It won't include Jace Norman, but instead Cooper Barnes (Ray Manchester) and Michael D. Cohen (Schwoz). The pair will reprise their roles, alongside four new superheroes who are joining the team for the first time. There's no set premiere date for the show just yet, however.
For those looking to have more Henry Danger in their lives, here's hoping the spinoff hits TV soon. Until then, there are plenty of old episodes to go back and watch. And for anyone who's never jumped on board, now's a good time to get caught up on the story so you'll be ready to start the spinoff by the time it debuts. You never know you might end up a brand new fan by the end!
Henry Danger Ending Explained!
Do you feel too attached to some of the series and shows? Well fans cried when the same happened with the series “Henry Danger”.
It has recently finished with five amazing seasons that have intrigued viewers for more than half a decade. The series released on Nickelodeon, and it had gained the highest viewership on that Network. Everything in this series, from cast and crew to plot or cinematography, is just perfection.
Henry Danger. Image: J
Each season has had an impeccable number of viewership up to 2 million. And, this is the series that practically all age groups appreciate. The lead cast marks Ella Anderson, Jace Norman, Michael D. Cohen, Cooper Barnes, Sean Ryan Fox, and Riele Downs. All have offered surprising exhibitions via conveying flawlessness in each chance. This series has concluded. However, a side project series for it has effectively been arranged. It is hugely before long going to deliver. You can likewise watch this series on Paramount+ and Netflix.
Yet, presently as the final season is on the line, numerous viewers and fanatics of this series are anxious to understand what dramatization has the finale episode showed up with. Was it genuinely commendable enough to give an end? Along these lines, know everything about what has occurred in the finale episode. The final episode can be looked into as the most entertaining and the best episode of this series, and makers have effectively given a meriting end to this series. They have totally stoop up to every one of the assumptions for watchers, and here are the subtleties.
Henry Danger Ending Explained: What Happened In The Finale Episode?
The end displayed how, due to some incidental errors, every one of the Man Caves began detonating, which was problematic. Then, Captain Man and Kid Danger and went to acquire on Drex at planes. As a result of Henry’s endeavors, Schwoz, Bose, Mika, Miles, and Chapa become free as Henry reassembles the weapons with all his diligent effort and utilizations that on Captain Man and Drex, and thusly, he prevailing with regards to liberating every one of them. However, after his assault, just Drex was least influenced as he takes off with the wipers.
Henry Danger. Image: Nick
Then came Charlotte, who makes endeavors to stop the leftover of the Man Caves from detonating around then as it were. Skipper Man and Kid Danger meet Drex to keep him from deleting the recollections of the residents of the Swellview. At the point when the two stone age men assaulted Schwoz, Chapa concentrated every one of the energies of the Omega Weapon, and he effectively made electrokinesis to utilize that on the mountain man. Those energies additionally influenced Miles, Mika, and Bose positively, and thus, Bose got the levitation capacity while Miles got the teleportation capacities.
A Glance Into The Season 5 Of This Series
After an episode occurred between Captain Man and Drex, utilizing the reality profitably, Jasper utilized a robot to convey Drex to the Swellview Prison as it was the ideal spot for him. Child Danger advises everybody to use the lance to arrive at Mount Swellview as Captain Man needed to forfeit himself. Child Danger educated Charlotte and Jasper to escape the Man Cave, and he begins shining as he begins exploring Mount Swellview. From that point forward, Ray illuminates Henry that presently it’s the final time for him to leave Swellview as he’s a legend now.
Additionally, Miles, Mika, Chapa, and Bose told Ray and Henry that they had utilized the name of Danger Force. Then, Vice-Mayor Willard uncovered two sculptures of Kid Danger after Henry disappeared. Presently, everything reached a conclusion. Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper began driving an exceptionally typical and nice life. As Henry began functioning as a nearby superhuman with their help. Then the end marks with Ray and Schwoz opening a Swellview Academy to instruct how to be a superhuman and with this, the shades drew.
Where to watch ‘Henry Danger’?
The show used to air on Nickelodeon from July 26th, till March 21st, Presently the show can be watched on CBS All Access. The initial three seasons of the series are additionally accessible to watch on Netflix USA from the period of January
How many episodes are there in Henry Danger?
The show has a total of 5 seasons and the sitcom is spread in episodes.
Henry Danger episodes
- Season 1 had 25 episodes
- Season 2 had 18 episodes
- Season 3 had 19 episodes
- Season 4 had 20 episodes
- Season 5 had 39 episodes
The American TV series is made by Dan Schneider and Dana Olsen. The cast of the show remembers Jace Norman for the nominal part of Henry Hart or Kid Danger. The show additionally includes Cooper Barnes, who depicts Ray Manchester otherwise known as Captain Man, Rele Downs who depicts Charlotte on the series. Aside from these, the cast additionally has Sean Ryan in the part of Jasper Dunlop, Ella Anderson as Piper Hart and Michael D Cohen in supporting job.
How is Henry danger ending?
Although Swellview hosts a funeral for Kid Danger, Henry attends as the townspeople dont know he was their hero. It was then revealed that in order to save himself, Henry had a forcefield superpower all along. Before the show comes to an end, Henry says goodbye and promises to return for Thanksgiving.
What happened to Kid danger in ?
There wont be additional episodes of Henry Danger, but there is some good news for fans. In February , it was announced that the show would be getting a spinoff series called Danger Force. It wont include Jace Norman, but instead Cooper Barnes (Ray Manchester) and Michael D. Cohen (Schwoz).
Does Henry quit being kid danger?
In Nickelodeons latest Henry Danger: The Final Season teaser trailer, Henry (Jace Norman) quits his job of being Captain Mans sidekick, Kid Danger, causing Captain Man (Cooper Barnes) to put up a Help Wanted sign in Junk n Stuffs window in his search for a new sidekick!
Did Jace quit Henry danger?
Jace uploaded a photo of a fireplace to his Instagram story and captioned it, Im quitting acting and now will only be making Tik Toks. Check out the pic HERE! The month before, Jace shared a photo of one of the final Henry Danger scripts. All good things must come to an end, he captioned it.
Will there be a Henry danger spin off?
On February 19, , it was announced that a Henry Danger spinoff, Danger Force would premiere on March 28, The spinoff series sees the return of Cooper Barnes as Ray / Captain Man and Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz. The series was given an initial order of 13 episodes.
Are Henry and Charlotte dating?
Chenry is the friendship/romantic pairing between Henry Hart and Charlotte Page. They have an affectionate friendship and can be seen hugging in numerous episodes.
Who is Henry Dangers girlfriend?
Who is Piper Hart boyfriend?
Is Riele downs in a relationship ?
Riele Downs Relationship|Boyfriend Downs is currently single.
Who is Riele downs dating currently?
Who is Normans girlfriend ?
actor Isabela Moner
Who is dating Cree cicchino?
Cree Cicchino and Jaheem Toombs are engaged!
What age is Henry danger?
How old is Charlotte from Henry danger?
WandaVision Finale Questions! The Loop
|Born||July 8, (age 19)|
Where is Swellview in real life?
In an episode of Henry Danger: Motion Comics, it is shown that Las Vegas is close to Swellview, since Captain Man was able to drive there very quickly. This may hint Swellview is located in the state of Nevada, California, or Utah.
What is Charlottes full name in Henry danger?
Why did Duncan Bravo leave Henry danger?
He was hopeful of making it big as a professional footballer when an injury put a full-stop to his football ambitions.
Who is Henry danger in real life?
Jace Lee Norman
Who is Piper boyfriend in Henry danger?
What is Piper from Henry danger real name?
Ella AndersonHenry Danger
Is Charlotte from Henry danger pregnant?
Charlotte announced that she is pregnant with her first child with her partner of four years, Matthew, on Monday. Charlotte also revealed that her baby is due just a week before what would have been her late father Less 90th birthday, on February 2,
How old is Charlotte in Henry danger now?
WandaVision Finale Questions! The Loop
|Born||July 8, (age 19)|
Are Riele and Jace dating?
When Henry Danger first started in , fans were quick to assume that costars Riele and Jace had a major thing for each other off screen. But throughout their time on the show, the actors have denied relationship rumors and confirmed that they were only friends.
What episode does Henry Kiss Charlotte?
I Dream of Danger
Did Henry and Bianca break up?
Henry Hart and Bianca are an ex-couple from Henry Danger. They have some issues with their relationship. Henry wasnt that sure of dating her because he was also attracted to Veronika. The two broke up shortly before Danger & Thunder due to Bianca being cast in the reality show Kids in the Woods.
What is the latest Henry Danger episode?
The Fate Of Danger: Part Ii
Does Henry get his powers back in Season 5?
After a criminal steals Kid Dangers superpower and learns his secret identity, goons are sent to Henrys house to attack; while Henry and Ray fight to protect Henrys family, Jasper, Charlotte, and Schwoz work to get his power back.
Where can I watch all 5 seasons of Henry danger?
Watch Henry Danger Season 5 | Prime Video.
Who is Henry Dangers mom?
Alex SmithBiologySours: https://rehabilitationrobotics.net/how-is-henry-danger-ending/
The Dangerous Ending is the thirty ninth-fortieth episode of the fifth season and the last episode of Henry Danger. It premieres on April 25,
The Dangerous End
Christopher J. Nowak
Henry and Jasper get married in the future and thus jenry was born!!!!!
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart/Mole Queen
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Kelly Sullivan as Kris Hart
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Jake Hart
- Winston Story as Trent Overunder
- Carrie Barret as Mary Gaperman
- Jill Benjaman as Sharona Shapen
- Andrew Caldwell as Mitch Bilsky
- Mike Ostroski as Dr. Minyak
- Amber Bela Muse as Nurse Cohort
- Ryan Grassmeyer as Jeff Bilsky
- Brian Stepanek as Schweez Schweetz
- Brandon Ford as Carl Manchester
- Ben Giroux as The Toddler
- Hawk Walts as Shaft
- Jon Dixon as Phone Shark
- Daniel Koeman as Drill Finger
- David Hoffman as Coach Bix
- Noland Ammon as The Spoiler
- Gus Kamp as Derek Richards
- Lolli Sorenson as Maddy Richards
- Michael Kupsick as Axel
- Shayne Topp as Dennis
- Josh Fingerhut as Van Del
- Madison Iseman as Veronika
- Joey Richter as Time Jerker
- Stephen Bralver as Ert
- Justin Gant as Bernie
- Toby Wilson as Dirk
- Joseph Salazer, Greg Nussen, and Calico Cooper as The Three Muchachos
- Julia May Wong as Alien Girl
- Courtney Henggeler as Gwen
- Tommy Walker as Drex
- Annalisa Cochrane as Noelle
- Jeff Witzke as Jim Dickle
- ??? as Neil
- Tim Storms as Vance Ballerino
- ??? as Ballerino Brother #2
- Charlie Burg as Stephen Sharp
- Lizze Broadway as Heather Bogart
- Dawson Fletcher as Go-Bro
- Kevin Symons as Bill Evil
- James Preston Rogers as Barge
- Jim Mahoney as Joey
- Arnie Pantoja as Mark
- Eddie Davenport as Stainless Steve
- David Blue as Rick Twitler
- Jeremy Guskin as Beekeeper
- Joseph S. Griffo as Mole Person #1
- Brittany Guzman as Mole Person #2
- Sabrina Schloss as Mole Person #3
- Bing Putney as Tangy Mole
- Riann Portney as Maggie Mole
- Jayson Dumenigo as Swole Mole
- Jen Kater as Sheri Mole
- Mark Munoz as Terry
- Amelia Borella as Halley
- Jeffery Vincent Praise as Rob Moss
- David Harbour as Jack the Hyjacker
- Jacob Lofland as Stuart Garbage
- Callum Worthy as Mighty Claw
- Frankie Grande as Frankini
- Zoran Korach as Goomer
"Kid Danger is an amazing crimefighter, and he always wins the battle" Jasper saying it to Henry.
"I knew jasper and henry would get together."-Schwoz's last words.
"Oh one more thing. It's not Captain Man and Kid Danger anymore. It's the Man Squad" -Ray talking to a crowd of people.
"Everyday is a happy day, here in Swellview" year old Jake 30 years after the events of the show.
"Ah, I miss them" -The last line of the series.
- When Henry is thinking back to times he saved the world, clips from past episodes appear, including Part 3: A New Hero, Danger & Thunder, Henry & The Bad Girl, Babe Loves Danger, and much more.
- Mighty Claw marks the last villain of the show.
- Charlotte and Jasper become superheroes.
- Captain Man and Kid Danger have a battle with every villain they've faced.
- It is unknown how Drex escaped the cretaceous period, as he was one of the many villains that appeared in this episode. It is also unknown how Rick Twitler got his memory back.
- It is revealed at the end of the episode that Henry and Jasper get married in the future.
- Some of the characters new hobbies in the future:
- Henry starts being a painter.
- Charlotte is now a famous singer.
- Jasper is now a celebrity called "The King of Buckets" and is a painter too.
- Trent Overunder and Mary Gaperman give up news reporting to take tambourine lessons.
- Ray gets interested in "Folk Comedy", and tries out for one of the plays of that type.
- Henry and Ray still fight crime, but now all over the world, and with a new squad.
- On May 2, , two weeks after this episode aired, a spinoff called "Henry's Kiddie Days" premiered, after a new episode of All That.
Danger ending henry
The bittersweet end! Henry Danger said goodbye to Nickelodeon in March , but fans are already wishing for a comeback!
Starring Jace Norman, Riele Downs, Cooper Barnes, Sean Ryan Fox, Ella Anderson and Michael D. Cohen, the show aired on Nickelodeon for five seasons from until The superhero series followed a boy named Henry (AKA Kid Danger), who landed a job as a sidekick to the town’s well-known superhero, Captain Man. Henry had to balance being a superhero, saving the town and keeping it secret from his friends and family, all while attending school and dealing with homework, girls and everything else that comes with being a teenager.
Although Jace isn’t fully heading back to Nickelodeon in the near future, he did reprise his role as teenage superhero Henry Hart for a special episode of the Henry Danger spinoff show, Danger Force! This particular episode premiered in November and had Henry stealing Captain Man’s attention from his new sidekicks, and they weren’t too happy about it.
Prior to his guest star role, Jace said an emotional goodbye to the character after filming the show’s final installment.
“I feel good about the way I wrap up my story, it’s bittersweet, but it’s kind of nice,” he said behind-the-scenes video from Henry Danger‘s last days. “There’s a certain amount of ‘we did it’ accomplishment. A lot of people are sad and there is a sadness to it, but it’s also like wow, we really did this and we really lit this up and I feel good about it.”
When chatting about the show’s impact with FLAUNT in November , Jace explained, “I would say that Henry Danger is of the last kid sitcoms.”
“When I was five years old, I was watching TV and thinking, that’s what I want to do and now I’m here and it’s thanks to you guys and you’ll always be a part of my soul and Henry Danger will always be a part of my identity,” the young star gushed in a separate video from the Henry Danger set shared via YouTube in March
But if he already returned to his role as Henry/Kid Danger, why did Henry Danger have to come to an end? Well, J did some investigating and uncovered the real reason why it was time to say goodbye to the fan-favorite Nickelodeon series. Scroll through our gallery to find out why Henry Danger really ended.
Love J? Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for fun, exclusive videos with your favorite stars.
1 of 4
The Beginning and End
The Nickelodeon series premiered on July 26, ! After five seasons and episodes, it came to an end on March 21,
2 of 4
The Final Episode
In Henry Danger‘s final episode, Swellview’s villain Drex puts his evil plan in motion. Kid Danger and Captain Man must stop Drex before he wipes the memories of all the fictional town’s residents. Henry/Kid Danger sacrifices himself to save the town. Although Swellview hosts a funeral for Kid Danger, Henry attends as the townspeople don’t know he was their hero. It was then revealed that in order to save himself, Henry had a forcefield superpower all along. Before the show comes to an end, Henry says goodbye and promises to return for Thanksgiving.
3 of 4
Why Did ‘Henry Danger’ End?
All good things must come to an end! There’s nothing dramatic behind the end of Henry Danger, in fact, it was just time for Henry’s story to finish and another one to get its start.
During Henry Danger‘s final season, Nickelodeon announced the show’s spinoff Danger Force. Brian Robbins, president, kids & family entertainment, ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks, told Variety in a statement that their plan with the show was to “grow original franchises like Henry Danger by expanding their worlds through new characters and more high-stakes adventures.”
American crime-fighting situation comedy television series
This article is about the Nickelodeon television series. For the explorer, see Henry Dangar.
Henry Danger is an American comedy television series created by Dan Schneider and Dana Olsen that aired on Nickelodeon from July 26, to March 21, The series stars Jace Norman, Cooper Barnes, Riele Downs, Sean Ryan Fox, Ella Anderson, and Michael D. Cohen.
Henry Hart is a year-old boy who lives in the town of Swellview. He lands a part-time job as Kid Danger, a sidekick of Swellview's well-known superhero Captain Man. Captain Man tells Henry not to tell anybody about his job, so he attempts to keep it a secret from his best friends, Charlotte and Jasper, his younger sister, Piper, and his parents. Henry goes to a shop called "Junk 'n' Stuff" which has a secret lair called the Man Cave hidden underneath where Captain Man does his work. Captain Man says he will not be around for long and needs help; soon enough, he will need someone to take his place when he is gone.
Main article: List of Henry Danger episodes
Main article: List of Henry Danger characters
The series was picked up with an initial production order of 20 episodes on March 13, , later expanding to 26 episodes. On July 26, , the series started airing with a one-hour special as the first episode. Series creator Dan Schneider stated on Twitter that a character from one of his previous series will make a guest appearance on the series.
On November 18, , the series was renewed for a second season. The series was renewed for a third season on March 2,  On November 16, , the series was renewed for a fourth season.
In March , Jace Norman indicated in an interview with Extra that the series was to be picked up for a fifth season. On July 27, , the series was renewed for a fifth season of 20 episodes. In addition, Michael D. Cohen had been promoted to main cast and Christopher J. Nowak now serves as showrunner while Jake Farrow now serves as executive producer. On December 3, , it was announced that Nickelodeon had ordered 10 additional episodes for the fifth season, bringing the series to produced episodes. On April 3, , it was announced that Nickelodeon had ordered 10 additional episodes for the fifth season, bringing the series to produced episodes, with episodes ultimately being produced. On May 11, , it was announced that Frankie Grande would return for a special musical episode that premiered on July 27,  On December 7, , Nickelodeon began advertising that the "final episodes" of the series would begin airing in January 
In the United States, the series and first season premiered with a one-hour special on Nickelodeon on July 26, The first season concluded on May 16, The second season premiered on September 12, , and concluded on July 17, The third season premiered on September 17, , and concluded on October 7, The fourth season premiered on October 21, , and concluded on October 20, The fifth season premiered on November 3, , and concluded on March 21,
In Canada, the series premiered on YTV on October 8,  In Australia and New Zealand, the series began airing on Nickelodeon on January 17,  In the United Kingdom and Ireland, the series premiered on Nickelodeon on February 13, 
The first four seasons are available to stream on Paramount+, while the first three are available to stream on Netflix as of January 
The parent reviews on Common Sense Media give the series 3 out of 5 stars based on 72 reviews.
Awards and nominations
The Adventures of Kid Danger
Main article: The Adventures of Kid Danger
On March 2, , Nickelodeon announced that a new animated series, under the working title of The Adventures of Kid Danger and Captain Man, is in development with 10 episodes announced.The Adventures of Kid Danger premiered on January 15, and concluded on June 14, 
In May , the president of Viacom's Nickelodeon group announced that a film based on the series was being developed.
Main article: Danger Force
On February 19, , it was announced that Henry Danger would be receiving a spinoff titled Danger Force which premiered on March 28, The series was created by Christopher J. Nowak and will star Cooper Barnes and Michael D. Cohen, reprising their roles from Henry Danger, with four new superheroes-in-training joining the team.
- ^Dan Schneider. "Henry Hart - Kid Danger". DanWarp. Retrieved July 21,
- ^Dan Schneider. "Ray Manchester - Captain Man". DanWarp. Retrieved July 21,
- ^Dan Schneider. "Charlotte". DanWarp. Retrieved May 5,
- ^Dan Schneider. "Jasper Dunlop". DanWarp. Retrieved July 21,
- ^Dan Schneider. "Piper Hart". DanWarp. Retrieved July 21,
- ^Nellie Andreeva (March 13, ). "Nickelodeon Greenlights New Comedy From Dan Schneider, Two Other Live-Action Series". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 23,
- ^"Nickelodeon Bolsters Its Comedy-Driven Live-Action Slate with Pick-Ups of Three Series" (Press release). Nickelodeon. March 13, Retrieved September 23, via The Futon Critic.
- ^ abNellie Andreeva (December 2, ). "Henry Danger and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn Renewed by Nickelodeon". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 4,
- ^Dan Schneider [@DanWarp] (September 13, ). "Dan Warp Twitter" (Tweet). Archived from the original on October 3, Retrieved September 17, via Twitter.
- ^Brian Steinberg (March 2, ). "Nickelodeon Unveils Four Live-Action Series, Animated Movie at Upfront". Variety. Retrieved August 26,
- ^Denise Petski (November 16, ). "Henry Danger & Game Shakers Renewed by Nickelodeon". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 16,
- ^"Live with Jace Norman". Facebook. March 19, Retrieved July 8,
- ^Nellie Andreeva (March 26, ). "Nickelodeon Parts Ways with TV Series Producer Dan Schneider". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 27,
- ^Denise Petski (July 27, ). "Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Among Five Series Renewed by Nickelodeon – TCA". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved July 27,
- ^"Nickelodeon Gives Second-Season Greenlight to Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (Press release). Nickelodeon. July 27, Retrieved July 27, via The Futon Critic.
- ^Denise Petski (December 3, ). "Henry Danger Gets Order for 10 Additional Episodes from Nickelodeon". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 3,
- ^Denise Petski (April 3, ). "Nickelodeon's The Substitute Prank Series Opens Strong as Henry Danger Gets 10 More Episodes". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 3,
- ^Brian Steinberg (February 19, ). "Nickelodeon Plans to Leap From Henry Danger to Danger Force". Variety. Retrieved February 19,
- ^Patrick Gomez (May 11, ). "Exclusive First Look at Frankie Grande's Return to Henry Danger— And It's for a Musical Special!". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved May 11,
- ^Nickelodeon [@Nickelodeon] (December 7, ). "The last act. Final episodes coming January " (Tweet). Retrieved December 8, via Twitter.
- ^"Outrageous Fun This Fall on YTV! Weeknights at 7 PM ET/PT Beginning October 6". Corus Entertainment. September 30, Retrieved January 7,
- ^D Higgins (January 2, ). "January: + New and Returning Foxtel Shows". Foxtel. Retrieved January 7,
- ^"Save the Day the Superhero Way with Nickelodeon This February". Nickelodeon. January 15, Retrieved January 15, via Viacom.
- ^"Henry Danger". Paramount+. Retrieved March 4,
- ^"can't wait for a new year and new seasons 🚨 what are you watching first?". Netflix. December 16, Retrieved December 17, via Twitter.
- ^"Henry Danger". Netflix. Retrieved January 15,
- ^"Henry Danger TV Review". Common Sense Media. Retrieved June 25,
- ^Douglas Pucci (July 29, ). "Saturday Final Ratings". TV Media Insights. Archived from the original on February 21, Retrieved January 3,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (May 19, ). "Top Saturday Cable Originals: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on May 21, Retrieved August 26,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (September 15, ). "Top Saturday Cable Originals & Network Update: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on September 18, Retrieved August 26,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (July 19, ). "Top Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on July 19, Retrieved July 19,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (September 20, ). "Top Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on September 24, Retrieved September 20,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (October 10, ). "Top Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on October 10, Retrieved October 10,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (October 24, ). "Top Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on October 24, Retrieved October 24,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (October 23, ). "Top Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on October 23, Retrieved October 23,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (November 6, ). "Top Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on November 7, Retrieved November 6,
- ^Mitch Metcalf (March 24, ). "Top Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: ". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on March 24, Retrieved March 24,
- ^Stephanie Webber (March 28, ). "Kids' Choice Awards Complete List of Winners!". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 26,
- ^Nicholas Hautman (March 12, ). "Kids' Choice Awards Complete List of Winners". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 21,
- ^Joi-Marie McKenzie (March 12, ). "Kids' Choice Awards The Complete Winners List". ABC News. Retrieved March 12,
- ^ abCarolyn Giardina (February 25, ). "Muahs Awards The Complete Winners List". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 25,
- ^Kimberly Nordyke; Jillian Forstadt (March 23, ). "Kids' Choice Awards: Full List of Winners". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 24,
- ^Bruce Haring (May 2, ). "Avengers: End Game, Stranger Things, Dwayne Johnson Among Winners At Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 3,
- ^"Henry Danger". Emmys.com. Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Retrieved July 28,
- ^Liz Calvario (March 13, ). " Kids' Choice Awards: The Complete Winners List". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved April 24,
- ^Brian Steinberg (March 2, ). "Nickelodeon Rouses SpongeBob, Green Slime, Lip Sync Battle and Gwen Stefani to Lure Upfront Dollars". Variety. Retrieved May 23,
- ^"Nickelodeon Unveils Upfront Lineup". Kidscreen. March 2, Retrieved May 23,
- ^Ramin Zahed (November 21, ). "Sneak Peek: Nick's 'The Adventures of Kid Danger'". Animation Magazine. Retrieved December 1,
- ^Georg Szalai (May 4, ). "Nickelodeon President Confirms New SpongeBob Film". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 21,
- ^B. Alan Orange (May 6, ). "SpongeBob 3, Henry Danger & Loud House Movies Are Happening at Paramount". MovieWeb. Retrieved January 21,
- ^"Nickelodeon Expands the World of Henry Danger With All-New Danger Force Spinoff" (Press release). Nickelodeon. February 19, Retrieved February 19, via The Futon Critic.
- ^Brian Steinberg (February 19, ). "Nickelodeon Plans to Leap from Henry Danger to Danger Force". Variety. Retrieved February 19,
You will also be interested:
- Kenworth clutch linkage parts
- Bible gateway kjv
- Facebook friends mapper
- Binary trigger illinois
- Ryobi p 720
- Menards ultradeck end caps
Captain Man: You know, maybe you should take the job, Henry.
Mayor Sockwell: Who's Henry?
Captain Man: [cringes] Dang it!
Bose: [points at Kid Danger] I think it's him.
Captain Man: [over his shoulder] Where's that memory wiper, Schwoz?
Henry Hart: I don't want the job.
Captain Man: Oh, really? 'Cause I'm starting to question your commitment to Swellview.
Henry Hart: My commitment to Swellvi are you kidding me?
Captain Man: Well, you don't seem very committed to me.
Henry Hart: I'm not graduating from high school because of how committed I am to this job.
Captain Man: Oh, my friends are leaving! I'm stuck here in Swellview being a sidekick and saving lives!
Henry Hart: Exactly! I've been too busy saving everyone else's life and forgot to have one of my own!
Captain Man: You swore an oath to defend this city.
Henry Hart: When I was
Captain Man: So?
Henry Hart: So maybe I don't want to do it anymore!
Captain Man: Yeah, because you're obviously terrified of being stuck here in Swellview with me!
Henry Hart: Yeah, Ray. I am.
Mayor Sockwell: Who's Ray?
Henry Hart: [cringes] Dang it!
Bose: [points at Captain Man] I think it's that guy.
Captain Man: [over his shoulder] Where's that ding dang memory wiper, Schwoz?
Henry Hart: I don't want to be your sidekick for another 30 or 40 or 50 years.
Captain Man: But man, that was always the plan! You'd be my sidekick and then you'd take over as Captain Man when I retire.
Henry Hart: No, no, no, I don't want to be Captain Man, okay? I don't ever want to be Captain Man! I will never, ever, be Captain Man!
Bose: Psst! He's right there!
Captain Man: [hurt] Then why are you even here?
Henry Hart: That's a good question.
[takes out a changing gumball, then shoves the rest of the tube at Captain Man]
Captain Man: What are you doing?
Henry Hart: Quitting.
[chews the gumball, blows a bubble, and changes back into Henry]
Henry Hart: Hey, everyone. I'm Henry Hart, and I used to be Kid Danger.
[gets into the elevator]
Henry Hart: Oh, and Ray?
Captain Man: What?
Henry Hart: I'm taller than you.