Quotes tagged as "target" Showing 1-30 of 134
“A boomerang returns back to the person who throws it.
But first, while moving in a circle, it hits its target.
So does gossip.”
― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration
“The spirit of arrogance most definitely makes you shine. It paints a bright red target on your own forehead.”
― Criss Jami, Killosophy
“It really does look like the rings of a tree,” she said.
“No,” said Kaz. “It looks like a target.”
― Leigh Bardugo, Six of Crows
“Each arrow you shoot off
carries its own target
into the decidedly
― Paul Celan, Glottal Stop
“Whatever your gravity is when you get to the door, remember―the enemy's gate is down.
If you step through your own door like you're out for a stroll, you're a big target and you deserve to get hit. With more than a flasher.”
― Orson Scott Card, First Meetings in Ender's Universe
“Your youth is certainly finished and old age has definitely arrived if you feel that you are losing enthusiasm, excitement and energy towards your dreams and goals.”
― Amit Kalantri
“The following ten throws went a variety of places. I never hit the target, but I was getting closer. Isabella was laughing so hard she wrote "Please stop can't breathe" in the dirt with her finger.”
― Jim Benton, Okay, So Maybe I Do Have Superpowers
“Remember, without a goal, your stamina is useless no matter how you get trained. You may defend your integrity and attack your obstacles, but when you have no target in focus, you will score many zero number of goals...”
― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
“Failure of your first attempt does not mean you can't be a winner of great battles; it rather means, you must trigger only when your target is in focus.”
― Israelmore Ayivor, Daily Drive 365
“Sometimes you must leave everything and refresh yourself in the silence of a misty lake! Every such refreshment will give you an opportunity to make a long jump on the way to your target!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“When your target is too far away from you, continue walking singing the song you like.”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“The means are inconsequential, only the ends matter”
― Rita Stradling
“Look at the waves on the shore! They are passionate until they reach the shore, and then, passion ends! When you reach the target, that strong fire which took you to the target extinguishes!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“The best part of keeping your goal a secret is to easily get rid of those that will prevent you from reaching that goal!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“To persons consumed by hate, in their opinion and in their heart, the most hateful thing you can possibly do is love the target at which they aim.”
― Criss Jami
“On the road to your target, you see other roads to other targets! Those who are hopeless from their target often turn to these new targets and disappear on the horizon of these new roads! The lover cannot usually reach his targeted love for the same reason! All targets require strict concentration and all distractions are the enemies of reaching the targets!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“Few things faze me. My reflex is to plot the next move, take calculated risks, set a target, and reach it- even if it means exercising tremendous patience and attempting countless alternative routes to my goal.”
― Chaker Khazaal, Ouch!: A memoir with a twist…
“If you are heading through the grass to your precious target like a snake without being seen by anyone, then you are very clever because the most intelligent way to deal with things that might hinder reaching an important target is to move unobtrusively, quietly, calmly!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“If I’ve not determined a target for my life, then I have neither target nor bullseye. And maybe I’ve not determined a target because the bullseye is not to have one.”
― Craig D. Lounsbrough
“You grumble you don't get what you want, do you really know what you want?”
― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
“If you dream more than you sleep, you will get there sooner than you think.”
― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
“If you don't work for your dreams, someone will hire you to work for theirs.”
― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
“Far target is a concept that applies to weak and indecisive people! For strong and determined people, all targets are close targets!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“The student asked: Master, no matter what I do, I can't reach my target, I'm tired, what should I do? The master replied: Set where you are currently standing as your new target and you have now reached your target! Everything ends in the mind!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
“A Target is not a surefire sign of civilization. It's a sign that your wallet is empty because you walked into buy milk and left $200 poorer. With no milk.”
― Alisha Rai, Girl Gone Viral
“I swear, I don't understand white people. Breadcrumbs on macaroni, kissing dogs on the mouth--"
"Treating their dogs like they're their kids," I add.
"Yeah!" says DeVante. "Purposely doing shit that could kill them, like bungee jumping."
"Calling Target 'Tar-jay,' like that makes it fancier," says Seven.
"Fuck," Chris mutters. "That's what my mom calls it."
Seven and I bust out laughing.”
― Angie Thomas, The Hate U Give
Memes That Are Perfect For Those Who Love Shopping At Target
Target - we all know it, we all love it, deep down, somewhere inside of us, we really do. From the moment you set foot in their doors, a wave of euphoria overcomes you, and before you know it, that one thing you came in for is long forgotten, and you're three trolleys deep and gridlocked at the registers waiting to spend your lifelong savings on all the cool offerings that Target presents.
If you can relate to our love for Target, then you will love the way these memes highlight everything emotion we experience the moment we see that big and beautiful bullseye that symbolizes a good shopping day is about to be had.
1. I came into Target to buy one thing...
2. ONE thing.
4. There is nothing wrong with this scenario, whatsoever.
5. I will take that employee discount though.
6. I'm meant to have it, right?
7. Patience, Young Grasshopper.
8. Teach your children to dream big.
9. The addiction is real.
10. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be 5 days.
11. Best mistake ever!
12. I may have under exaggerated that one thing...
13. Sales just make it that much more appealing.
14. Hey Girl, don't stop shopping at Target.
15. That would be 'shellfish' to leave it there!
16. 'Attention! Ten-hut!'
17. Please come home with me. I'm lonely.
18. Leaving Target but forgetting that one thing you came in for.
19. Well that escalated quickly...
20. If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.
21. You'd better hope that she bought your neighbor something back too.
22. At least you won't feel guilty... Because you'll be drunk.
23. You may as well just live there.
24. They don't call it 'People of Wal-Mart' for nothing.
25. Target really is just out of this world.
26. But I only came in for one thing, I swear.
27. I feel like I can be whoever I want to be in Target.
28. Let's just not go there.
29. Surely exercise is a justification?
30. Cleanup on Aisle 3!
31. See 29.
32. And we wouldn't have it any other way!
Salespeople deal with ample amounts of negativity. For every deal you close, you likely face countless unanswered calls and emails — not to mention uninterested or even hostile prospects.
It can be hard to find enough motivation to power through all the "No's" on the road to a "Yes."
But you know who else has encountered rejection?
Some of the greatest thinkers, leaders, and businesspeople of our time.
And they didn't just persevere through the hard times — failure is what made them succeed. So, the next time you feel your obstacles are overwhelming, read through this list of inspirational sales quotes.
Inspirational Sales Quotes
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them yourself. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
- Become the person who would attract the results you seek. -Jim Cathcart
- Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. -Sam Levenson
- Growth and comfort do not coexist. -Ginni Rometty
- What differentiates sellers today is their ability to bring fresh ideas. -Jill Konrath
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
- Either run the day or the day runs you. -Jim Rohn
Are you more of a music person? Give this motivational playlist a listen. We've also got an ultimate list of motivational speakers to complete your sales motivation education.
If you’re ready, let's jump into these motivational sales quotes.
Motivational Sales Quotes
1. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -Thomas Edison
2. "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." -Og Mandino
3. "Become the person who would attract the results you seek." -Jim Cathcart
4. "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." -Sam Levenson
5. "Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear." -George Addair
6. "Do not focus on numbers. Focus on doing what you do best." -Cassey Ho
7. "I had to make my own living and my own opportunity. But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them." -Madam C.J. Walker
8. "There’s always something to suggest that you’ll never be who you wanted to be. Your choice is to take it or keep on moving." -Phylicia Rashad
9. "Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for." -Jennifer Lopez
10. "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." -Tony Robbins
11. "The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance — and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning." –Oprah Winfrey
12. "Motivation will almost always beat mere talent." -Norman Ralph Augustine
13. "Change before you have to." -Jack Welch
14. "Human beings have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined, and connected to one another. And when that drive is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives." -Daniel Pink
Positive Sales Quotes
15. "I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse." -Florence Nightingale
16. "Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude." -Zig Ziglar
17. "I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?" -Jill Konrath
18. "Quality performance starts with a positive attitude." -Jeffrey Gitomer
19. "If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way." -Roy T. Bennett
20. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." -Anais Nin
21. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." -Og Mandino
22. "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do." -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
23. "What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time." -Don Zimmer
24. "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process, is its own reward." -Amelia Earhart
25. "All great achievements require time." -Maya Angelou
26. "You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day." –Marian Wright Edelman
Prospecting Sales Quotes
27. "It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right." -Mark Hunter
28. "Knowing what must be done does away with fear." -Rosa Parks
29. "I have stood on a mountain of no’s for one yes." -B. Smith
30. "Just don’t give up what you’re trying to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong." -Ella Fitzgerald
31. "Solve customer problems and make sure that the customer is representative of a large market and then you will have a pretty good formula." -Melanie Perkins
32. "Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives." -Michelle Obama
33. "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any." -Alice Walker
34. "If you want to make money, you have to help someone else make money." –Russell Simmons
35. "If we are going to be part of the solution, we have to engage the problems." -Majora Carter
36. "Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then." -Diana Ross
37. "If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more." -Erica Jong
38. "High expectations are the key to everything." -Sam Walton
39. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
Closing Sales Quotes
40. "Never ever chase money. You should chase success, because with success money follows." -Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones
41. "Don’t try to do everything by yourself, but try to connect with people and resources. Having that discipline and perseverance is really important." -Chieu Cao
42. "Be passionate and move forward with gusto every single hour of every single day until you reach your goal." -Ava DuVernay
43. "When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are." -Oprah Winfrey
44. "There have been so many people who have said to me, ‘You can’t do that,’ but I’ve had an innate belief that they were wrong. Be unwavering and relentless in your approach." –Halle Berry
45. "A goal is a dream with a deadline." -Napoleon Hill
46. "Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is." -Vince Lombardi
47. "No matter how many customers you have, each is an individual. The day you start thinking of them as this amorphous ‘collection’ and stop thinking of them as people is the day you start going out of business." -Dharmesh Shah
48. "You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself." -Diana Ross
49. "Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday." -Wilma Rudolph
50. "Don't settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had. We need to live the best that's in us." -Angela Bassett
51. "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." -Babe Ruth
52. "I thrive on obstacles. If I'm told that it can't be done, then I push harder." -Issa Rae
Direct Sales Quotes
53. "What differentiates sellers today is their ability to bring fresh ideas." -Jill Konrath
54. "I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard." -Estée Lauder
55. "You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you." -Maya Angelou
56. "All business is personal... Make your friends before you need them." -Robert L. Johnson
57. "Leadership belongs to those who take it." -Sheryl Sandberg
58. "Beware of monotony; it's the mother of all deadly sins." -Edith Wharton
59. "You have to learn to keep your eyes on an ultimate goal. If you lose sight of that goal, you have to get out." -Hamdi Ulukaya
60. "I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done." -Lucille Ball
61. "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them yourself." -Eleanor Roosevelt
62. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -Walt Disney
63. "Growth and comfort do not coexist." -Ginni Rometty
64. "You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe." -Leymah Gbowee
Funny Sales Quotes
65. "You can’t give up! If you give up, you’re like everybody else." -Chris Evert
66. "Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion." -Tina Fey
67. "There’s never any guarantee that anyone will like you. So if anyone likes you at all, you’ve already won." -Chelsea Handler
68. "Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting." -Christopher Morley
69. "If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on." -Sheryl Sandberg
70. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus." -Bruce Lee
71. "The harder you work, the luckier you get.’’ -Mike Adenuga
72. "If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
73. "Cherish forever what makes you unique, cuz you’re really a yawn if it goes." -Bette Midler
74. "Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible!'" -Audrey Hepburn
75. "Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln
76. "The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer." -John Madden
77. "Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet." –Sadie Delany
78. "Either run the day or the day runs you." -Jim Rohn
79. "There’s so much creativity in brokeness. Brokeness will have you making it work." -Issa Rae
80. "If they don’t give you a seat at the table, bring a folding chair." -Shirley Chisholm
Sales Motivation from the Greatest Voices of Our Time
Salespeople need the occasional motivational quote to push through the tough days. Whether you’re looking for inspiration as you work a difficult deal or simply wanting to rekindle your motivation as you continue prospecting, the above sales quotes will be sure to help you keep a winning attitude throughout the day.
Editor's note: This post was originally published in December 2014 and has been updated for comprehensiveness.
If cats could talk, they wouldn't
I like me a little bit more when i'm with you
I meant to behave but there were too many other options
A year from now you'll wish you started today
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary
When I first saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew
When we first met, i had no idea you would be so important to me
Don't look back you're not going that way
Text QuotesWhen you're a threat you're always a target (Target Quotes)When a man hits a target, they call him a marksman. When I hit a target, they call it a trick. Never did like that much (Target Quotes)You will never be able to hit a target that you cannot see (Target Quotes)The past is an unsolved mystery and the truth a moving target (Target Quotes)If you don’t hit the target, you’re never gonna score (Target Quotes)If you aren’t getting flak, you aren’t over the target (Target Quotes)Never reduce a target. Instead, increase actions! (Target Quotes)Once you have a lot of success, you become a target in many ways (Target Quotes)Set your target and keep trying until you reach it (Target Quotes)No one can hit their target with their eyes closed (Target Quotes)I have been a vulnerable target for those who want money (Target Quotes)Any time bombs are used to target civilians it is an act of terror (Target Quotes)The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it (Target Quotes)Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target (Target Quotes)The flak is always the heaviest closest to the target (Target Quotes)You haven't achieved equality until you're a legitimate target for humor (Target Quotes)When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target (Target Quotes)Even hostile parodies admit from the start that the target has a distinct voice (Target Quotes)The main target for the next years should be growth and job creation (Target Quotes)You know, our sense of individuality is just the number one target of civilization (Target Quotes)Be sure you positively identify your target before you pull the trigger (Target Quotes)I see myself as a roving mosquito, choosing it’s target (Target Quotes)Once you’re a felon you’re a target (Target Quotes)I’m an easy target because of my political opinions (Target Quotes)Each arrow you shoot off carries its own target into the decidedly secret tangle (Target Quotes)Perfection is a moving target (Target Quotes)There was no harm in taking aim, even if the target was a dream (Target Quotes)Her smile was a bite, and I was its target (Target Quotes)A wet boy has a deader, an assassin has a target, because assassins sometimes miss (Target Quotes)Happiness is a moving target (Target Quotes)
Quotes funny target
32 Hilarious Tweets For Parents Who Love Target
It’s no secret parents love Target.
The big-box store chain has a rather cultlike status among moms in particular. In 2017, one mother took maternity photos at her local Target, and another gave birth in hers (albeit unintentionally).
The Target obsession has even hit the parenting community on Twitter. To honor those whose hearts flutter at the sight of that familiar red logo, we’ve rounded up 32 relatable tweets about parents’ love for Target.
I ran into Target to buy pencils & accidentally spent $257.63.— Sarcastic Mommy (@sarcasticmommy4) April 4, 2017
Long story short, my husband says I'm not allowed to go to Target anymore.
[Target]— James Breakwell (@XplodingUnicorn) September 10, 2017
Me: We're just picking up a few things, right?
Wife: *evil cackle*
People who aren’t used to being in Target:— Lady Lawya (@Parkerlawyer) December 21, 2017
There are rules. Stay in your lane. The left lane is for passing only. Enjoy the popcorn. If the mom in front of you is smelling candles, be patient. Your turn is coming soon. Smile at everyone, this is our church.
I go to Target to forget my troubles and everything I needed to buy.— MyQuestionableLife (@2questionable) December 7, 2017
My wife hates snakes. But if they sold snakes at Target, we'd probably have a few snakes.— Abe Yospe (@Cheeseboy22) July 28, 2017
The bad part about going to Target by yourself on a Saturday night is...— MyMomologue (@MyMomologue) November 5, 2017
...absolutely nothing. It’s one of the world’s purest joys.
My husband goes to Target with a list and comes home with ONLY THE ITEMS ON THE LIST. What kind of monster did I marry?— Emily's mom life (@Emilysmomlife) March 9, 2017
Husband: Just go to Target by yourself. I'll put the kids to bed.— Karen Johnson (@21stcenturysahm) July 15, 2016
Do you come here often? You look so familiar. -Stephen the target cashier to me just now.— Stephanie Rodham 🍩 (@StephDsays) February 3, 2018
Yes Stephen. Yes I do.
My 3-year-old: I wish we could just live here at Target.— Scary Mommy (@ScaryMommy) September 1, 2017
Me: *welling up with tears* I know, baby, I know.
Shopping with mom friends at Target in our yoga pants cuz maintaining my brand is very important to me— Valerie (@ValeeGrrl) December 20, 2017
Me with kids at Target: why can't everyone be more patient and understanding?— Walking Outside (@WalkingOutside) February 4, 2018
Me without kids at Target: get out of my damn way with your annoying kids.
My preschooler just asked me if we were going to pray to Target today and now I’m thinking he’s really on to something.— MyMomologue (@MyMomologue) December 6, 2017
I'm looking for a woman. All I know about her is that her name is Ali she's a mom and lives in Burbank and she's shopping in Target rn and said it'd only take 10 minutes but it's been 30, and she's also married to me. Twitter do your thing.— Jeff Wild (@jiffywild) January 22, 2018
How to get your kids to stop coming with you to Target:— Sarcastic Mommy (@sarcasticmommy4) December 3, 2017
Son: Mom, can you buy this for me?
Me: I'm not your Mom.
Son: Mom, stop.
Me: Let's go find your Mom.
Son: MOM, STOP!
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: everything at Target that she needed but not the one thing that I need that I asked her to get.— Abe Yospe (@Cheeseboy22) December 9, 2017
[Target]— Lurkin' Mom (@LurkAtHomeMom) September 13, 2017
Don't waste money on seasonal horseshit
Don't waste money on seasonal horseshit
Don't waste m- omg look jack-o-lantern tea towels!
For anyone who says parents can't have Friday night fun, I'm at Target right now buying toilet paper.— Sarcastic Mommy (@sarcasticmommy4) November 18, 2017
So, yeah, you're right.
The best part of shopping at Target is the convenience. And that at least one mom always looks more frazzled than I do.— Jennifer S. White (@yenniwhite) December 4, 2017
Me, to my daughter: You can like anything you want. Ignore gender stereotypes.— MyQuestionableLife (@2questionable) January 13, 2018
Also me, to my daughter: You have to love Target. Those are the rules.
I think Time's person of the year should be the mom in Target I saw that was singing Daniel Tiger's theme song without her kids with her.— Danielle Herzog (@martinisandmini) November 26, 2017
Went to Target and the cafe wasn't open yet, so I couldn't get popcorn.— Robert Knop (@FatherWithTwins) December 10, 2017
I don't think I've ever been this sad before.
When future anthropologists study mom culture, I hope they can fully comprehend the joy of a kid-less Target run at 8pm.— MyMomologue (@MyMomologue) January 10, 2018
I needed a pack of 49 cent index cards from Target so yeah, of course, I just spent $238.— inappropriate mom (@nicfit75) September 13, 2017
Other Mom: I finished back to school shopping weeks ago— MyQuestionableLife (@2questionable) August 2, 2017
Me: I went to Target but couldn't remember why I was there so all I have is wine
My wife: let’s go walk around Target but don’t let me buy anything.— Beau Coffron (@lunchboxdad) November 1, 2017
My wife 5 min later: Can you go get a cart?
Are you even a mom if you don't pull a crayon from your purse to sign your receipt at Target?— ThisOneSays (@ThisOneSayz) March 31, 2017
Target is like, sentient. I show up and it talks to me, sorts out my problems, tells me all the things I need to buy.— Valerie (@ValeeGrrl) October 29, 2017
When I'm stressed or upset my husband says "Do you need to go to Target?" And that's how I know I married the right man.— MyQuestionableLife (@2questionable) October 29, 2017
After all, you are my brother, and I love you. The bear crashed into a man walking towards him and gazing around. - What are you Misha. I laughed.
- American eagle moa
- Cabell county tax records
- Cube storage target
- 73 corvettes for sale
- Cordless oscillating tool
- Human aliens brand
I carefully cut her toenails and what was my surprise when she said later. N: This is your dinner ahah And I began to alternately put her nails in my mouth and watch me swallow. Having swallowed all her nails, I once again licked Nastya's legs, and then commanded.