English to Urdu Meaning :: desert
Noun(1) arid land with little or no vegetation(2) (usually plural
Verb(1) leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch(2) desert (a cause, a country or an army(3) leave behind
(1) Don't count on this to be the case because Lady Luck will desert you in a flash.(2) The city had almost become overrun by the desert , the sand sweeping in to cover the streets and all items left out.(3) Though if you wanted to elope to a desert island, I'd understand.(4) Most of this area is desert or desertified sand suitable only for grazing.(5) He believes that the model, which was designed in the s, will perform better than a Landrover in desert conditions.(6) The helicopter slowly landed in the soft sand of a desert in the middle of nowhere, Nevada.(7) The boy ran across the desert , the sand flying up from his heels.(8) We remain determined to guide the two of them through the cultural desert that is modern childhood but since they grew out of Postman Pat all the entertainment aimed at them seems so empty of real value.(9) The tree grows very slowly and thrives in desert conditions.(10) The Istanbul of the s was considered to be something of a cultural desert - certainly in terms of classical music.(11) After that, the troops began to desert en masse.(12) While having it fixed, she saw a small, empty, desolate theater, which was attached to an abandoned desert inn.(13) Some wandered in desert wastes, finding no way to an inhabited town hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted within them.(14) This drastically minimized the harsh desert conditions and the reliability of the equipment increased.(15) However, skill wins out in the long run because luck will desert you one day.(16) Was such a party bound to desert its essential core of supporters, they working class, in its attempt to secure the votes and support of others?
(1) desert island ::صحرائی جزیرہ
(2) to desert ::صحرا کو
(3) desert ship ::صحرا کا جہاز
(4) ship of the desert ::صحرا کا جہاز
(5) desert spoon ::صحرا چمچ
(6) desert life ::صحرا کی زندگی
1. arid ::
2. uninhabited ::
3. wasteland ::
4. abandon ::
5. renounce ::
6. abscond ::
7. defect ::
desert, deserted, deserter, deserters, deserting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So, when I got up at a.m. to drive you across the DESERT
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
The government forced them to move to the DESERT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Yeah, that's the smile I'm gonna remember when you're living in the DESERT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I trust the hole in the DESERT I'd leave you in.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
You see, Penny, the Israelites were in the DESERT
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Urdu Dictionary: desert
Meaning and definitions of desert, translation in Urdu language for desert with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of desert in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'desert'
What desert means in Urdu, desert meaning in Urdu, desert definition, examples and pronunciation of desert in Urdu language.
1: an area in a desert where there is water and plantsa desert oasis
2: a pleasant place that is surrounded by something unpleasantThe small park is a welcome oasis amid the city's many factories.an oasis of quiet
3: a time or experience that is pleasant and restfulOur brief trip to the beach was a much-needed oasis in a summer of hard work.
1: a fertile or green area in an arid region (such as a desert)The caravan stopped to rest at an oasis.
2: something that provides refuge, relief, or pleasant contrastThe small park is a welcome oasis amid the city's many factories.
Desert Meaning in Urdu
He deserted me.
If soldiers deserted Hitler's army, they were shot.
Related to Desert
Close to Desert
Desert in Detail
AridWaterless : خشک Khushk : lacking sufficient water or rainfall. "An arid weather"
BetCalculateCountDependLookReckon : بھروسہ کرنا Bharosa Karna : have faith or confidence in. "You can count on me to help you any time"
DownLandShoot Down : مار گرانا Maar Girana : shoot at and force to come down. "Syria shot down Turkish aircraft"
Leave : اجازت دینا Ejazat Dena : permission to do something. "Well, I will leave now"
LittleSlight : ذرا سا Zara Sa : (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree; not much or almost none or (with `a`) at least some. "Little time is left"
CareenKeelLurchReelStaggerSwag : ڈگمگا کرچلنا Dagmaga Kar Chalna : walk as if unable to control one`s movements. "She keeled over from a high fever"
AskCall ForDemandInvolveNecessitateNeedPostulateRequireTake : ضرورت ہونا Zaroorat Hona : require as useful, just, or proper. "I saw an advert that you require a waiter, if you still have this vacancy so I can fill the void"
No : انکار Inkar : a negative. "No buddy"
IndividualMortalPersonSomebodySomeoneSoul : شخص Shakhs : a human being. "Every individual was gone through corona test before passing the immigration"
BotanyFloraVegetation : نباتاتیہ Nabatatiya : all the plant life in a particular region or period. "Pleistocene vegetation"
I smiled. It's night again, we are sitting in the tent, chatting. - Let's go have a smoke. Nikita suggested.
Meaning in urdu desert
She loved to smoke in the morning. I missed the university again. For what. For whom.What is a desert? -Kind of Habitat- Urdu / Hindi
Dasha screamed. - I'm the first one. -Good, I smiled.
You will also like:
- Vilonia school district
- Paparazzi bling bracelet
- Dancing pole kits
- Best tactical rpg ps4
- Integrity staffing tucson
- The conjuring warren daughter
- Hp 8500 pro printer
- Street stock nationals
- Spanish springs weather hourly
- Sink grid bumpers
- Sean john watch instructions
- Target tobacco basket
" Here's a case with me: I was, at the age of 32, was summoned for several days to the military registration and enlistment office to help in the draft. Campaign (spring April 1980. the peak of mobilization in Afghanistan) and regular officers simply could not cope with the huge number of conscripts needed it was personal affairs to draw up, file.